Friday, February 20, 2009

Specific Details




I'm glad that there are people out there that want the cookbook. YEAH!
I have more specific details.
I went to the post office just to weigh the book and it is
just barely over a pound.
Which means it's more expensive than I thought to ship it.
Under a pound is way cheaper. Darn it!
For media mail it will be $4.50 to ship (can take 2 weeks).
For Priority it's $5.75.
I even went to our UPS place and it wasn't any better.

SO- if you still want one,
they will be $8.50 + $4.50= $13.00
or $14.25 to get it to you quicker.
I can send you a paypal email
and ship it out asap.

I think they are worth it. But I am a bit biased.
I wouldn't want anyone to be bummed out by it.

What I thought was going to be simple and cheap,
isn't so much.

Email me or comment below.
Thanks to everyone who contacted me!!

5 comments:

Kristy February 20, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

I LOVE ward cookbooks......kellykrisfuji@yahoo.com

Tina February 21, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Hey, I already have this cookbook! You and my mom are in the same ward. What a small world!

wrussell February 23, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

I would love one to !!!!
wendyrussell@cableone.net
Thanks

Beth February 27, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

Ward cookbooks are so fun!

jbdayley@yahoo.com

Michael Ann February 28, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Do you still have anymore of the cookbooks? I check your site and love the recipes. My email is michaelannramer@yahoo.com

Thank you!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP