Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Throwing it out there

I'm not sure if anyone even checks this blog anymore....I've neglected it terribly.
But I have a bunch of ward cookbooks that we (meaning our RS) needs to get rid of. They are 3 ringed, nice & chalk full of recipes. They cost $8.50 + shipping (not much but I need to figure it out). Anyone interested? We over ordered them and are left with lots.
They are great books. Not to toot my own horn but I was in charge of this project towards the end (got called to be RS Enrichment leader amidst the making of the book) and it turned out nice after a ton of work. They come from an actual cookbook press and have some seriously good recipes (including a bunch from my tried and trues ;).
If you are interested, email me and we can take it from there.

6 comments:

the W* family February 18, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

I LOVE ward cookbooks. They always have the best recipes! I'd buy one! Let me know! mpakwilk (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Lindsay S February 18, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

I would love one too! Let me know how to get one. lstonehocker@gmail.com Thanks!

Anonymous,  February 19, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

I'd be interested in ordering one too. Thanks! dmhickox@yahoo.com

Jenni February 19, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

I would be interested in ordering one. ourthreebears(at)gmail(dot)com. I love every ward cookbook I have and I bet yours is awesome.:)

Laura B. February 19, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Ooh! I would love to order one!
benandlaura6@msn.com

Thanks Mique!

Laura

Melissa & Jimmy February 19, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

I would love to order one. jmisakson@gmail.com
Thanks!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP