Thursday, March 19, 2009

Maple Salmon

My husband likes fish. Me? not so much. Love sushi but not fish- go figure (I really like spicy mayo and eel sauce to dip into that could be why I like sushi).
Josh wanted salmon when we were at Costco on Sat so I went for it. I knew my dad used to barbacue salmon with lemon. That's all I knew about it.
When I finally decided to make it, I had no lemons. Oops. So I found this recipe in a ward cookbook and went for it.
My youngest ate every last bit and he's picky. I liked it. It was good and EASY.
Enjoy!
1/4 c. maple syrup
2 T. soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
1 lb. salmon

In a small blow, mix all ingredients minus the salmon. Place the salmon in a shallow baking dish and coat with the mix. Cover dish and marinate in the fridge for 30 mins, turning once. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake salmon for 20 mins or until easily flaked with a fork.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP