Sunday, November 09, 2008

Summer Hibernation Over

I'm coming out of my long summer hibernation to finally post to this blog. Sorry for the months off. I don't know what my problem was. Oh wait, I really didn't cook over summer (I KNOW!). Unless you consider quesadillas and hot dogs cooking. Swimming lessons messed everything up. Anyway, I am back.
If you care to know what I will be cooking-
go here
here
here
or here.

I also recently was in charge of finishing a ward cookbook. A nice, 3 ring binder one from a press. It turned out well. So I want to start cooking at least one recipe a week from it. I will post the (good) results here. Until then- send me your tried and trues to test.

2 comments:

Suz December 4, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

I have been looking at getting a cook book made for my family- where are you getting yours printed?

My-Stitch December 18, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

Hi I just got over from Feeling Stitchy. Hmm it is bedtime in the Netherlands, but I feel like cooking :-).

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP