Thursday, March 13, 2008

Angel Lush


Some of my favorite desserts are of the fast/easy variation (you too?). I had to bring a cake for Enrichment last night. Though my cake easily won the ugly cake award of the evening, I think it would've won the yummiest cake award too. This is what my cakestand looked like when I got home.
Perfect springy, yummy cake. If you'd like to see what it should look like, go here.

1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
1 pkg. (4-serving size) Vanilla Flavor pie Pudding & Pie Filling
1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
1 pkg. (10 oz.) round angel food cake
10 fresh strawberries (I put more)

MIX pineapple and dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping. CUT cake horizontally into three layers. Place bottom cake layer, cut-side up, on serving plate; top with one-third of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers two times. REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with berries just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.

2 comments:

Jessica March 13, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

Wow! what a cool blog, im going to try everything! Your cake was fantastic!

Shay March 15, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

Hey Mique-
I am a friend of Taryn's. I just wanted to let you know that the stalker from Watertown, MA is me..I just wanted to introduce myself. I love your blogs, especially your food blog! I'm in the process of creating one myself because of your inspiration. :) Thanks for the recipes...I've got the Raviolis on my list for this week along with the Banana Cream Pie Bars.
Taryn speaks so highly of you. Have a blast when you two get together and give her my love. I'm already missin her!
Best wishes...Shayna

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP