Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Zesty Crockpot Chicken

By far Josh's favorite new dish. He LOVES this. He kept saying over and over, "This is really good." I like it too (not quite as much as he did) and so did the kids. And it's awesome to put it in the crockpot and forget about it.

4 boneless, thawed chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg Good Seasons zesty italian salad dressing mix
1 c. water
1 tsp. parsley
1 pkg cream cheese

Place chicken in crock pot. Blend soup, dresssing mix, water and parsley, add to crock pot. Cook on low for 6to8 hours. 1 hour before serving, add the package of cream cheese. Serve over rice or noodles (we love both but prefer noodles).

8 comments:

Christie September 5, 2007 at 7:12 AM  

It was fantastic. EVERYONE loved it (which is a rare thing in my house). Thanks!

Amanda August 22, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

I'm going to make this tomorrow! I've been looking for new Crockpot recipes. -I hope you don't mind, I used your blog header to make a link button from my blog- I like a lot of your recipes and just wanted to share them. If you don't want the link please let me know. :)

She Loves To Make October 25, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

I made this last night and it turned out so great! I love your recipes!

emily April 4, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

i have no idea how i found your blog, but i'm so glad i did. i have a newborn and i am in such a cooking funk...you have given me some great new ideas! i tried this one last week, and my hubby and 2 preschoolers loved it. the house smelled so good all day as it cooked! thank you!!

Tales From the Land of Motherhood September 12, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Came across this on another blog. Can't wait to try it! Always in need of "easy" dinners with 3 kiddo's and school back in session.

Thanks for posting!!

SewCalGal October 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Sounds yummy. I'm always looking for recipes to cook in my crockpot.
Thanks for sharing.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  January 14, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

It was fantastic!!! Thank you for the recipe, we will be making it again very soon! :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP