Friday, May 01, 2009

Easy Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream Bars

This is soooo super yummy and sooo super easy.
Go make it. And thank me later. :)

16 ice cream sandwiches
6 oz. caramel ice cream topping
12 oz. Cool Whip
2 large Heath Bar candy bars, finely chopped


In a 9x13 pan, place ice cream sandwiches in a single layer. Pour caramel topping over the top (microwave for a few seconds if it's not pouring out easily). Spread Cool Whip over top. Sprinkle Heath bar crumbs over the top- I used my mini food processor to chop my Heath bars up; took 10 secs and worked like a charm. Cover with foil. Freeze for several hours. Thaw for 5-10 minutes before serving.

5 comments:

Beth May 1, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

These sound amazing... I might have to run to the store right now for the ingredients!

Sarah May 1, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

Heath bar...and ice cream?! Oh this sounds like I want to eat it! Nice.
I have a cooking blog now too: chiltonkitchen.blogspot.com check it out if you've ever got a chance (I am going to try and keep it up)

Heather | Cookie Mondays May 14, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

I'm so excited about this blog!! Anyway, I was born in the Point Loma area and lived in Bonita from age 5 - 22. How about you?!

Anonymous,  May 14, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Oh my, that looks scary good!

emily October 31, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

Oh dear. Making this weekend...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP