Thursday, July 31, 2008

Excuses..........

Obviously I have not been on top of things this summer as far as cooking is concerned- with swim lessons every night (Mon-Fri anyway) I have resorted to easy. Soon swim will be over and school will back in session. Then I should be back in the swing of things (fingers crossed).
Last night I made the easiest pasta ever. Another one from the AG cookbook.
The kids scarfed it. It doesn't take a genius to make. And I'm almost embarassed to count it as a recipe (but they did, so why can't I?).

1 box gnocchi
1 jar marinara sauce (I used tomato and basil and it was really good, kind of pesto-ish)
1 c. heavy cream

Make the gnocchi according to the box. Heat marinara sauce in pan on stove. Stir in the whipping cream. Easy as that. I then topped it with mozarella cheese. Next time I will make it with chicken or shrimp.
What's your favorite easy recipe? Please share!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP