Friday, October 05, 2007

Best Hands Down Sandwich Ever...

My friend Kristen invited me over for lunch the other day to share a new favorite of hers
(with her permission I took a pic and am sharing here).
It's from Pioneer Woman Cooks-you can find the recipe here. ***note- link is fixed- thanks anonymous commenter*****
It is my new hands down favorite sandwich (and I am a sandwich lover btw).
It's the perfect combination.
I love me a good grilled cheese- which this is kind of spin off of.
But so much better.
YUM, YUM, YUM.
Go make it yourself. So good.

2 comments:

StarKnits October 10, 2007 at 9:01 AM  

YUMMO! I made this and just loved it! though I skipped a step and just use dijonase... lazy I guess.
I've also been pondering making it with less cheese and repositioning it so it doesn't fall apart when I flip it... LOL
I LOVE THIS SANDWICH!

Anonymous,  January 2, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

I was super excited to try this recipe out on my fam but the link no longer works. Can you post the recipe?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP