Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Home Run Garlic Rolls


Home Run Garlic Rolls
taken from EAT magazine

Easy (takes a bit of time for the rising of the rolls) and delish on the side with just about anything!



1 16 oz. loaf frozen white or whole wheat bread dough (I used Rhodes rolls), thawed
1 Tbsp. butter, melted
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese

Lightly grease at 9x13 pan, set aside. Shape dough into 24 balls, place in prepared pan. Cover, let rise in warm place until nearly double (1 1/2-2 hours)
Preheat oven to 350. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter and garlic. Brush butter mix over rolls. Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 15-20 mins or until golden. Remove rolls from pans and cool slightly on wire rack. Serve warm. Makes 24 rolls.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  August 30, 2007 at 7:40 AM  

Am I the first to comment on the new blog?? :) Can I just say YUM, YUM and YUMMMMOOOOOO! (as K would say) I'm so excited to have access to your yummy recipes!!

Anonymous,  August 30, 2007 at 7:59 AM  

Yeah! I LOVE your header. That's some talent girl. I hate to cook but you're gradually winning me over. This is such a good idea.

Wendi August 30, 2007 at 7:59 AM  

I am so excited about your new blog! I love getting "tried and trued" recipes from friends. They are the best. I thought about starting a food blog too, but who am I kidding? It will never happen. I'm just going to keep clipping recipes and cramming them in my cupboard, hoping to one day get around to organizing them I guess.

These rolls look great, and simple enough to actually make on a busy mommy day!

Thanks for sharing--and the photos are fabulous!

Heather August 30, 2007 at 11:05 AM  

I LOVE your newest blog~ Gorgeous header, great photos and yummy recipes that I am going to HAVE to try. Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

Heather S. August 30, 2007 at 11:41 AM  

Oooh, these rolls look so yummy. I cannot wait to try them.

Wendi August 30, 2007 at 3:25 PM  

Okay, I don't want to keep cramming them in my cupboard. But I don't want to retype them all either, so from now on I'm just going to copy and paste the recipes I find online here: wendisrecipebook.blogspot.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP